Out of stock
Cyalume ChemLight Military/Tactical Grade Chemical Light Sticks - meet the standards of the US Department of Defense and NATO. Used by the US Armed Forces.
Size: 15 cm/6"
- red 12 hours (expiration date to 08/22)
- yellow 12 house (expiration date to 11/21)
- blue 8 hours (expiration date to 07/22)
- green 12 hours (expiration date to 09/22)
- orange 12 hours (expiration date to 03/22)
- white 8 hours (expiration date to 10/23)
Chemical Light Sticks (CLS) are SAFE, not requiring electricity, sources of illumination. CLS do not ignite and do not spark, do not heat up when activated, and provide uniform circular (360 °) illumination.
In addition, CLS:
- quickly activated
- have a long shelf life (up to 4 years)
- not flammable
- safe to use when raining and under water
- it is possible to fix on clothes and equipment without any risk
- used to indicate dangerous places, areas of disembarkation or discharge of cargo
- used to mark the path and as personal markers in conditions of poor visibility
- used for alarms (light from CLS is visible from a distance of up to 1.5 km) and emergency lighting
Original/Made in the USA