Out of stock
The M-TAC Police Light Shirt is a uniform police shirt in black.
This is the lightest version of the shirt approved by the National Police as a uniform.
The cut and appearance of the shirt is identical to the original.
The main modification is that large breast pockets for documents are removed.
The shirt has a stand-up collar and short sleeves with cuffs with buttons.
Front closure with button closure.
The shirt is sewn from elastic rip-stop polycotton.
You can safely use this model of a tactical shirt for patrol, walk around the city and a campaign.
From the first minute you will feel the high level of comfort and quality of this model.
It will give you a neat appearance and tactical functionality for every day.
- Turn-down collar with a stand,
which on the inside of the product is treated with smooth polyester material to prevent rubbing the neck.
- In the side seams on both sides, the outputs for the wired headset are processed.
- Two patch pockets on the chest with valves on the Velcro and snag buttons.
The valves have tunnels for the clip of a walkie-talkie or DVR.
- 8 ventilation embroidered eyelets - 4 on each side in the armpits.
- On the back there are fold expanders, which increase the amplitude and facilitate the movement of the hands.
- On both sleeves there are Velcro panels for attaching shoulder straps and chevrons.
- On the chest there is a panel with eyelets for attaching the token.
- On the shoulders there are shoulder straps with buttons.
Fabric Type: Elastic rip-stop with mud-oil-waterproof waterproof Teflon
Composition of rip-stop fabric: 65% cotton, 35% polyester spandex
Material Composition of the Stand Collar: 100% Polyester